Re: Event Check In App on Android - can't log in

Anonymous
Not applicable

Event Check In App on Android - can't log in

I installed the Marketo Event Check In app to our Google Pixel C.

When I try to log into the app, I receive the message "no connection detected. Please try again later" even though we're connected to wi-fi, the internet works, other apps work (including Marketo Moments).

In the google play store, when you hover over the app it says "No carrier Google Pixel C" but the app is compatible with the device. It looks like there's also one reviewer who had a similar problem.

I have an event tonight and would really like to be able to have the tablet there for check in, but I can't get past the log in screen. Has anyone run into this issue, and how did you resolve it?

3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

did you call Support?

Did you try completely quitting the program (stop process) on that and restarting it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got a support ticket open w/ Marketo and with Google. Yup, quit completely, uninstalled and reinstalled... nothing is working. Hopefully I'll have a fix from support tomorrow!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Support is still looking into this - if you're looking to use the events app on a chromebook, don't get the pixel! You might run into the same issue.