Re: Event App | Barcode badges | Automate and Print options

Andreia_Norsa
Level 4

Event App | Barcode badges | Automate and Print options

Hi all, I'm looking for an app that captures our event leads through scans on badges with a barcode or any other manual entries. And all of those to transfer to Marketo/SFDC automate. Also, the app should have the functionality of sending badge to users and print based on Marketo data. I would like to consider only apps which are integrated with Marketo. Any recommendations??? Thanks.

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Hi Andreia,

I would suggest looking at the Marketo Launch Point section: Home » Marketo LaunchPoint®

Some suggestions:

iCapture - Universal Badge Scanning for Trade Shows and Events » Marketo LaunchPoint®

Splash Event Marketing Integration - Marketo LaunchPoint » Marketo LaunchPoint®

Tradeshow Leads » Marketo LaunchPoint®

All the information can be found on launch point and a lot of the Launch Point partners will have the capability to integrate with Marketo.

I would suggest reviewing, going through demos and see what event capture app will fit your needs.

Hope this helps.

Floyd

Andreia_Norsa
Level 4

Thanks, those references are very handy. Andreia

Sonali_Jadeja3
Level 4

Hi Andreia,

Marketo has its own Event app but other vendors like atEvent & Attend fare better in comparison. They are tightly integrated with Marketo and are very robust. You can either explore these options or have one developed like we did!

We had an app custom built for our events lead capture. We have it integrated to Marketo via API and it syncs with Marketo programs / lead records seamlessly.

Also, most of these apps are built for lead capture so they have ability to read the event badge or scan a business card but not really meant for "creating" badges. You would need to use other tools for that.

Andreia_Norsa
Level 4

Thanks Sonali for your recommendation.