Re: Evaluating form complete vendors: ZoomInfo, NetProspex, ReachForce, DemandBase - looking for feedback on data quality, experiences etc

Nichole_Cunnin4
Level 4

Evaluating form complete vendors: ZoomInfo, NetProspex, ReachForce, DemandBase - looking for feedback on data quality, experiences etc

Hi,

We are evaluating different vendors for form complete and I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with any of the above? I'm meeting with them all virtually for demos in the coming weeks, but am curious if anyone has had experience with any of these.

Do any of you use them and have a lot of international leads that come into your database? How has the quality been? Have you seen an uptick in your conversions? Setup time involved?

Thanks!

Nichole

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Evaluating form complete vendors: ZoomInfo, NetProspex, ReachForce, DemandBase - looking for feedback on data quality, experiences etc

We are using NetProspex data enrichment via Marketo webhook.

Pro:

- Quick set-up, easy to use (via Marketo webhook).

- Good match rate for North America (US/Canada)

Con (at least for us):

- No international data enrichment (Europe, Asia, Latin America)

- Revenue and number of employees information are in range. No actual revenue/number of employee is available. For example, Walmart is $485 billion but the result will give you "$1 billion and above range". Depending on lead scoring, this might or might not be a problem.

- Doesn't give you email deliverability information in real time.

Alexis_Shamsi_H
Level 3

Hi Yen,

Is Netprospex still your enrichment vendor? Are you still happy with the product?
Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alexis - we have not been using Netprospex for a while so I can't comment on their current capability.

Gina_Caulkins
Level 2

Hi Nichole,

I know this is an old question, but I'm wondering, which vendor did you select and how's it going?

We use Demandbase for forms and I'm considering other options because the IP address matching was giving us a lot of wonky data (we have since turned off that piece).

Thanks,

Gina

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gina - I'm interested to hear what Nichole says, but we did a similar analysis between demandbase, reachforce and leadspace and have since moved forward with LeadSpace because of the international match rates and the overall success we've had with them for enrichment. They don't do "form complete" but can enrich all data on the back end if we provide company name, email address and basic address details. We've (on average) had a 75%+ match rate with them over the last 14 months and have seen a 90%+ match rate since 12/1/2016. I'd be happy to provide more details about the comparison and how we use LeadSpace today if you'd like!

Tabitha

Gina_Caulkins
Level 2

Hi Tabitha,

Thank you so much for sharing! We use Reachforce for data enrichment and are pretty happy. How often does LeadSpace append data to your leads? The reason why we also use form technology is because Reachforce data append is not real time and processes our leads 2x daily. We rely on data that is not on our forms to route leads to sales, so we need it quickly after leads are created.

For the leads that aren't matched (the 10% or so), are most of them very small companies? Or international?

Appreciate your insight!

Gina

Alexis_Shamsi_H
Level 3

Hi Tabitha,

We're in the same boat right now. I'd love to connect and learn more about your search! Did you include D&B Netprospex?

Liz_Medeiros1
Level 3

Hi Nichole,

I used DemandBase in the past and was a happy customer. If you're looking to append firmographic data, their database is pretty robust and has an impressive match rate. It was great at identifying visitors from target accounts and appended custom data fields as well (e.g. this is a tier 1 account...)

Liz