Re: Engagement and behaviours of recipients based on which list they are on and amount of emails being sent

Tess_Bancroft
Level 1

Engagement and behaviours of recipients based on which list they are on and amount of emails being sent

Hi all,

I'm brand new to Marketo so apologies if this is a simple question. I'm looking to find out the engagement and behaviours (open rates, clicks, unsubscribes) of recipients depending on which list they are on and how many emails they are being sent.

More specifically, I have a static list of all subscribers who receive twice weekly newsletters. I'm also running a cart abandonment campaign targeting those who activities on the website qualify them. I'm aiming to find out if those in a cart abandonment list or program are more likely to open, click or unsubscribe from our list when they are receiving more than just the standard newsletters.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be extremely grateful. Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Bram_Valdez1
Level 2

Re: Engagement and behaviours of recipients based on which list they are on and amount of emails being sent

Hi Tess Bancroft

You'll need to use a smart list either in either by cloning the email performance report or as a separate smart list. Here you can add the option "Member of list" which will filter it down for you and be sure to use the option "use all filters". Here is an example:
list.png

You can clone these reports or smart lists for each set of data that you are looking for and subscribe to a daily/weekly report for updates.

Hope this helps!