SOLVED

Engagement Program - can't remove content from stream

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement Program - can't remove content from stream

I'm working through the 'how to' articles on the new engagement engine, and find that the gear icon does not appear when I hover of the content in the stream that I want to remove, so I can't remove it.  Definitely won't be able to start using it until this is working.  Anyone else have this issue? 

Thanks,
Erica
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Engagement Program - can't remove content from stream

Marketo support have been very quick to help here.  You have to hover your mouse over the place where the gear icon would appear, rather than over the title of the content.  If you hover at the right hand side of the band, it appears!

Erica

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same behavior - there is no way to select the content in the stream.  I can move their order around, but that is all.

0EM50000000Qc6q.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

As there is no gear appearing for each piece of content, it also means you can't edit the availability of the content.  So Streams are crippled until it is working properly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo support have been very quick to help here.  You have to hover your mouse over the place where the gear icon would appear, rather than over the title of the content.  If you hover at the right hand side of the band, it appears!

Erica
Anonymous
Not applicable

What an awful UI.  This appears to be modeled on the Mac UI which only displays certain elements like scroll bars if you happen to figure out the trick to displaying them :0(
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry you couldn't find the gear, we will make sure to create better documentation on this.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the design and engineering team take a closer look at this and we found a bug that we will be fixing.  The gear will still be invisible but if you were to hover over the email, it should appear.  The bug is that you had to be in a specific area of the line item to see the gear.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Cheryl!  Glad to hear that this isn't intended behavior.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for responding so quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Erica and Elliot

The gear icon now works as design: appear when hovering anywhere over a piece of content.

0EM50000000QjNC.jpg

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.