Engagement Program - Exhausted count greater than member count

Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement Program - Exhausted count greater than member count

Not sure if I should put in a ticket for this, but figured I'd try the community first. I added a large number of leads into my first Engagement campaign. We only have one email at the moment, but are going to add in the next ones as we get them generated (gives us more motivation to get them in quickly!). Anyways, the number of exhausted lead (?) is considerably more than the number of members (like 6x the number). Has anyone else seen this? Is there an obvious explanation for it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Engagement Program - Exhausted count greater than member count

Definitely you should open a ticket. I would tend to think it is some kind of bug.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having a similar issue.

I launched an Engagement Stream two weeks ago that has 8 active, approved emails in the stream and it is set to send every two weeks. After the second email sent today I got an alert that says 16 members have exhausted content. When I looked at the members tab to find out who those members were, there wasn't anyone labled with exhausted content. I have submitted a ticket to Marketo and will let you know what I find out.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kristen, I also have that issue. My original issue was resolved by a support ticket (apparently there was an issue with the query) but I now have the same issue where content is apparently 'exhausted' but there are still approved emails that have yet to be used in a cast... I'm guessing the stats and alerts have some bugs that have yet to be caught/fixed yet.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sam,

I found out that the members of the engagement program  that were triggering exhuasted content were pending delivery of the second email or unsubscribed. So once the pending contacts clear the exhausted content should clear.

It seems like there might be a bug if contacts that unsubscribe are labled exhausted content. I am working through the issue with Support.