Engagement Program Content Exhaustion and Program Stage

Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement Program Content Exhaustion and Program Stage

Hey guys,

I just want to clarify the process of content exhaustion in an engagement program. The the final content in a stream being sent out automatically change program stage? If so, does it just go to the next step in the progresssion (e.g. from In Progress to Exhausted)? If not, what's the best way to trigger a smart campaign to change the program stage based on exhaustion?

Thanks in advnace!

Dane
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Engagement Program Content Exhaustion and Program Stage

Program Status has nothing to do with Exhaustion, unless you make that connection....

If you want Program Status to change based on Exhaustion, you cannot. There is no trigger for this right now.

You don't really need this because your Nurture should focus on your Goal...which is for the lead to leave the Nurture to whatever it is you want next: another nurture, MQL, etc.
Casey_Henry2
Level 1

You can change the program member status based on exhausted content - but it is a batch campaign - not a trigger.  I run mine on a weekly basis because it makes sense for our cadence. Member of engagement program > take a look at the conditions.  Exhausted content = True.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I like to just add exhausted members to a smart list (using a weekly batch campaign)... Changing program status seems too permanent - what if you add new content later on?