Engagement Nurture Help When Using Multiple Personas

Anonymous
Not applicable

Engagement Nurture Help When Using Multiple Personas

So we have 3 personas. I used the Engagement Nurture tool and added all the programs for every persona into just 1 stream and set the cadence to Tuesday & Thursday @ 12.

So it looks like this (below), you will notice that there is 3 pieces of content for each persona (i.e an 01. program for persona 1, an 01 program for persona 2, etc.) harnessed by a program. I added the whole database to the Engagement nurture as the individual program dictates who is sent what.

However I think this may be causing a problem, as the Engagement Nurture tries to send the content but the individual program harnessing the content dictates if they meet the criteria, now if they don't it appears the Engagement nurture still classifies it as 1 send and doesn't send the next one until the cadence dictates.

Am I correct?

Is the solution 1 persona per stream? and then turn of the filter in the individual programs?

0EM50000000RQgE.jpg
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Engagement Nurture Help When Using Multiple Personas

...concider using segmentation to make your emails dynamic. This will simplfy the stream and alow you to have multiple personas in one stream...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Mark. 

I'm not 100% sure this is a problem yet? If it is that could be the answer. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would recommend as best practice having a separate stream for each persona, and then creating a "feeder" Smart Campaign to determine which stream a lead should be sent to.  This will allow you better leverage the reporting the Engagement Engine provides, for one thing, and it will also circumvent the problem you're encountering with each program being read as a weekly piece of content.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Deandra.

I think that is what we will have to do. I have spoken to Marketo though and it might be a bug, so there could be a possible fix on the way.