SOLVED

Re: End of the Year Numbers

Go to solution
Bekah_Walters
Level 2

End of the Year Numbers

I want to pull some numbers to showcase my team's support on marketing initiatives in 2016 and for our own knowledge of how much we are building in Marketo. Does anyone know how to find the following:

• amount of programs created in 2016
  • amount of total emails sent in 2016
  • amount of active trigger campaigns
  • amount of email assets created

I'd like to find some of these numbers, but the reports don't seem to help.

Also, what other "working" numbers are you interested in reporting?

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Bekah,

You should not post questions to the champions group, it is not it's purpose. and you will get far less answers. You question belongs to the "product" and you probably want to move it there.

1. Nb of programs created: hard without revenue Explorer. You can just use the naming convention to filter the programs you want, select all the list in Marketo, paste it to and excel spreadsheet and count
  2. total email sent: email performance report will give you this.
  3. active trigger campaigns: go to the campaign inspector, you will see them and the count will be displayed at the bottom right corner of the screen
  4. email assets created: another tricky ones. Use your naming convention to filter, filter on emails, then do the copy paste in Excel.

-Greg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Bekah,

You should not post questions to the champions group, it is not it's purpose. and you will get far less answers. You question belongs to the "product" and you probably want to move it there.

1. Nb of programs created: hard without revenue Explorer. You can just use the naming convention to filter the programs you want, select all the list in Marketo, paste it to and excel spreadsheet and count
  2. total email sent: email performance report will give you this.
  3. active trigger campaigns: go to the campaign inspector, you will see them and the count will be displayed at the bottom right corner of the screen
  4. email assets created: another tricky ones. Use your naming convention to filter, filter on emails, then do the copy paste in Excel.

-Greg

Bekah_Walters
Level 2

Thank you, Grégoire! I have moved the question to "products".

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10