Re: Employee Key 'USERNAME' not found

Anonymous
Not applicable

Employee Key 'USERNAME' not found

Hello,

I have sent invite to an user but unfortunately the username is not auto filling the field in Round Robin - Flow - Assigned to drop down field and when i type that user name in the field manually then I found the below results;

Fault:Action threw exception

exception message: employee with key 'Username' not found

Please help !

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Please provide a screenshot and more context. Are you using an SFDC or MS Dynamics step?

Invite to which type of user?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its MS Dynamics and I have invited a the Dynamic User and set a role as a Marketing User in Marketo.

Result image is attached

employee with key not found.jpg

Thanks

Dan_Stevens_

We just learned that none of our recently added MS Dynamics users are available in Marketo (e.g, which are used to assign leads when synced to CRM) ever since we upgraded to the latest Marketo solution in CRM - so about a month's worth of new users.  Not sure if this is related to your issue, but thought it might be worthwhile mentioning.  We're on ver. 4.0.0.19

We have an existing support ticket open.  The next step to resolution will be to run a resync of the CRM user entity.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the suggestion Dan Stevens.

If you get any response for that ticket, then please do share with me.

Thanks

Dan_Stevens_

The resync worked; and now all users are available within Marketo.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dan,

Can you please tell me, from where I can find the User Entity in Marketo? as i want to re-sync that.

Thanks

Dan_Stevens_

You'll need Support to do that for you.  Our ticket is still open since no new CRM users sync over to Marketo when they're created - we always have to do a force resync.  Which is not expected behavior.