Re: Emails not showing in my program list

Anonymous
Not applicable

Emails not showing in my program list

Hey Marketo Folks!  I cannot find emails that were just created within our campaign options drop down.  This just started happening.  We create an email within a program, approve it, then it does not show.  I'm following the same process as I've always done.  Is anyone else seeing this?  Is this user error or should I contact support?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

Hi Feather,

I would say refresh your screen to see if other user has not unapproved or turned email to draft. If your email still appears with approved, check again in your campaign drop-down option and start putting the "name of the program.name of the email".

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank Priyank!  I had tried this, but was still not working on other programs.  On the current program I am working on, it did work.  So will just contact support if persists on other programs. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have approved the email(s), they should show up. Did you try refresh / closing and reopening browser?

Otherwise, time to call support.

Rajesh

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank Rajesh!  I will contact support.  It was a weird issue, I have never had before   Just wanted to see if anyone else had this problem

John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Feather,

If you've tried refreshing your browser and still aren't seeing the emails, then I would recommend opening a case with support.  Be sure to include a link to your program so we can easily find it for troubleshooting.

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank John!  In my current program it worked, but others it was a problem but we found a work around.  If the problem persists I will definitely contact support!