Email unsubscribe settings and workspaces

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email unsubscribe settings and workspaces

My client is using several workspaces and running similar programs for each (financial institutions).  For many reasons, information can not mingle back and forth between them.  

We have found, while testing that when the email unsubscribe page is changed for one workspace, it applies to all (which is not going to work for our use case).  

Is there a way around this??
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email unsubscribe settings and workspaces

Hi Heather, 

Normally you wouldn't need to have separate unsubscribe pages, may I ask what the criteria you are using to allocate leads into each workspace? do you have duplicate records on them? There are different solutions you could apply to this case but I might need to know a little bit more about the business rules behind.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

If you are changing the URL in the Admin > Email, then yes, it will change ALL of your defaults for ALL WS.

A better way is to have separate unsubscribes in each WS/LP and to remove the default one in admin. You'll need at least 1 page for each WS/LP and embed that into your email templates.
Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Hi Heather,

I would suggest you should use Email Preference Centre. This will allow your users to get a better control and decide which programs they want to stay subscribed to.
I recently did a webinar on different types on email preference centres in Marketo. Here's a link - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/5383804124271394049

Drop me a line at alok@grazitti.com, if you need more details.