Re: Email templates & dynamic content for Nurture Streams - Is there the ability to collapse or hide editable sections?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email templates & dynamic content for Nurture Streams - Is there the ability to collapse or hide editable sections?

We have just moved our Industry Bulletin (which works similar to a newsletter) onto Marketo and I was wondering if there is a way to collapse or hide certain sections of the email or bulletin as some of the sections are populated with dynamic content for a Nurture Stream series we are running.  Our concern is some of the articles in the Nurture Stream series may not run but we want to still ensure the Bulletin still looks as is below and does not have any nasty spaces and blocks of empty space.

pastedImage_0.png

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Email templates & dynamic content for Nurture Streams - Is there the ability to collapse or hide editable sections?

Not at this time. I suggest you make Template variations as needed.

This is available for Guided Landing Page Templates.

Ravi_Ansal2
Level 6

Hi Marianne Downs​,

You need a good HTML guy who can remove them from the template level or clone the old template and remove unnecessary div then use to create this newsletter/Email.

I can help you do that forward me the HTML code and i will remove that code.

Reach me  @ raviansal@live.com