Email template with responsive design

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Re: Email template with responsive design

Hi Pia,

You can actually download your first template for free. Its the first template on the left when you login in both email and landing pages. No credit card required.

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 9.05.08 AM.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha, totally missed that. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried out the email and the landing page, and they look great. Your site incredibly easy to use. I will definitely be sharing this with my team.

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Awesome - glad to hear you liked the experience. We have about 14% of Marketo's customers actively using Knak to make better emails and landing pages. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out.

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

As a Knak customer, I can confirm that this setup is so easy and I now use all these templates for my emails. And it's even better if you tokenize all the content - you barely have to touch the template ever again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have found a great resource for coding specifics of responsive design. This has some amazing tools. The integration may be a little advanced for some, but want to put it out there, they are FREE!! Unfortunately, they are not built with the Marketo <div>s. those, you will have to plug in with your content.

Responsive Email Patterns  Enjoy.

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Looks complicated. Marketers shouldn't need to touch HTML in order to make the perfect template they want, IMO.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I totally agree. I appreciate free templates but I've wasted so much time tweaking HTML and CSS. Knak has all of the divs built in. Really nice stuff, I'm impressed and asking my boss for a subscription.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can check the solutions provided by Marketo partners onLaunchpoint for creating responsive emails that are tested across all devices.seg?add=3901497&t=2