SOLVED

Email preview not available in sales insights

Go to solution
Steph_Anderson
Level 4

Email preview not available in sales insights

In the past my sales reps have been able to preview emails sent from the sales insight section of a leads record, simply by clicking on the subject line in the email tab.

All of a sudden they are no longer able to do so. When they click on an email subject line they are prompted to log into Marketo, and they don't have Marketo accounts, nor have they ever.

I think it might have something to do with our API hitting it's limit  last week, which caused us to reset our Marketo user's password in Salesforce and also reset our sync token in Marketo.

Has anyone experienced this? How did you fix it? Thanks!!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Re: Email preview not available in sales insights

Steph Anderson

There was an issue with the rollout of the previous patch we applied and it will be retried this evening. Let us know if you still see this issue tomorrow.

Justin

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got sales people coming at me yesterday about this. I want to know if this is how it will always be or if it will be revised back. I dont really want to give all of my sales people logins to marketo just so they can see the email preview...

Anonymous
Not applicable

This was just brought to my attention today as well. And it seems to be happening to a lot of people. Is there a fix for this?

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

We're looking into this issue. I will report back once we do some digging.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does this have to do with the latest MSI for Winter '16?

Giles_Crease1
Level 2

We have a similar issue, it has just occurred, when we try view emails sent from Marketo we are prompted for a log in and get a Browser time out; log in again message. In our case I've noticed that we can preview sales emails - sent from our CRM MSD or Marketo Outlook plug-in. Be good to get some feedback and hopefully a quick fix for sales.

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

So, I followed up with our engineering team and they believe this issue has been fixed. Can you let me know if you are still having difficulties?

Thanks,

Justin

Steph_Anderson
Level 4

I just had my reps check and they're still having the same issue:(

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Ok, let me follow up again.

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

Steph Anderson

There was an issue with the rollout of the previous patch we applied and it will be retried this evening. Let us know if you still see this issue tomorrow.

Justin