SOLVED

Email link performance for an engagement stream

Go to solution
Håkon_Rød
Level 2

Email link performance for an engagement stream

Where can I find a report with email link performance for an engagement stream?

The email link performance report is empty for my nurture streams, and I can’t figure out how to set this up.

This work fine for other types of programs.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Email link performance for an engagement stream

It's possible that the emails you are selecting in the "Setup" tab are actually emails in the Design Studio, in that case you need to use the filter "Design Studio Emails" instead of "Marketing Activities Emails".

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Lauren_Linsalat
Level 2

Select your engagement program, and then follow these steps:

1. Create new local asset - select "Report" and then "Email Link Performance."

2. In this new report, go to the "Setup" tab. Double click "Date of Activity" and change to "All Time" (I find this most useful for nurture, since it's ongoing.)

3. In "Setup" double click on "Marketing Activities Emails." This will display the Email Filter box. Select only the emails that are a part of the specific stream you're interested in. Then click "Apply."

4. Return to the "Report" tab. Marketo will provide a list of all clicked links in each chosen message, as applied to your engagement stream.

Håkon_Rød
Level 2

I have tried this, but I can’t find my emails in my streams in the Email filter box.

If I use the Engagement Stream Performance report, I can see all my streams under my engagement program and the emails used are in the stream folders.

In the Email Link Performance report I can’t see any of the streams used in the program, and the emails used in the streams is also not visible.

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

It's possible that the emails you are selecting in the "Setup" tab are actually emails in the Design Studio, in that case you need to use the filter "Design Studio Emails" instead of "Marketing Activities Emails".

Håkon_Rød
Level 2

Thank you for your response. That solved it!