Email Woes - Subcribed but not received

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Woes - Subcribed but not received

Email send using email program and smart list

For the first time this email address did not recieve and email blast campaign I sent. I have the email set to send to a smart list that I created of which my email is subscribed. I checked my lead detail and it shows that I am indeed subscribed. My boss has also experienced the same problem intermittenly. If anyone can provide insight on this that would be a huge help. I am curious to know how many other leads this is happening too.

Thanks!
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Re: Email Woes - Subcribed but not received

Is there any chance you have some backend campaign flowing that's blocking internal uses from receiving communications? Also, did you double check that you were indeed in the list of people receiving the communication?
Ari_Echt1
Level 5

You might check to see that you don't have a duplicate lead where it's sending to the version of the lead you're not checking.  
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

You might also check if there's a communication limit set in admin.  Also check that you didn't filter out your company email domain. 
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

All good ideas. Did you check the activity log of the affected leads to see if they went through or have a Sent Email log?

I assume you checked spam folder already.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like I still have sends pending from yesterday morning. Perhaps my email is caught in that. Any idea why they are still pending?

I checked the activity log and it shows that I DID NOT receive that email send. I must be stuck in the pending emails.

0EM50000000Sqdr.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable