Re: Email Tags for Easier Reporting

Matthew_Schilte
Level 1

Email Tags for Easier Reporting

Is there a way to add tags or categorize your emails so that I can have a more streamlined way of pulling email analytics?

For instance, I would like to tag emails by Contests, Events, Tier 1 Journey, Tier 2 Journey, etc.

3 REPLIES 3
Ankit_Dua
Level 6

Tags are available for reporting in RCE, you won't be able to use tags on RCA.

You can create the required tag and do RCE reporting to do the analysis.

pastedImage_0.png

Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Hey Matt,

What kind of report are you looking at for this? What do you want to achieve, exactly (i.e., filter out specific types, group by specific types)?

This is generally where Program Channels &/or Program Tags can be helpful. If you're unfamiliar with either, check out Understanding Tags - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation or Create a Program Channel - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation​.

Hope that helps

Matthew_Schilte
Level 1

We have emails "labeled" for different Tiers based on the type of product we are emailing as related to priority of the business. So for instance, I would love to simply tag emails Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 and see how those groups of emails are doing compared to each other.

It looks like RCE reporting is the way to do it, but we currently don't subscribe to that add-on. Is there any other way to pull reports by tags?