Re: Email Send Program Not Showing Metrics

Jill_Lacey
Level 2

Email Send Program Not Showing Metrics

Hi there,

Has anyone experienced setting up email programs, approving them to send, and post sending (the mailbox flap is closed indicating it sent and the approval area of the control panel also shows that it has finished processing) but no email metrics are showing on the dashboard? 

I tried pulling a separate smart list to see if anyone received the email and it is showing 0 people. I also tried creating another smart list with all of the email criteria and it is showing 0 people even though that is incorrect.

Marketo support's initial response is that if it was cloned from a previous email send program, that could be creating invisible issues and/or there is a lot of criteria in the email send program (about 20 constraints/criteria) that that can over-complicate it.

Has anyone else experienced this? If so, did you have any luck trying to resolve?

Thank you so much in advance!

Jill 

4 REPLIES 4
Abhishek_Chand2
Level 5

It may be possible that the dashboard have some hidden issue but you can try results tab I am sure the information will be there.

Have you checked the activity log of any campaign member?

Abhishek Chandra
Jackie_Potts
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

Did your results show up later? Sometimes it takes a while to process the send and show results.

Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

As Jackie mentioned it can take a few days to populate. However the smart list should populate right away, so that's odd. Can you create an email performance report of that email? Is it showing anything being sent?

Amit_Jain
Level 8 - Community Advisor

A few things to check here:

• Is this a new email or old email?
  • Have the member of this program has received the same email previously?
  • Is there any communication limit in your instance? Have these people received other email within the same day or exceeded the weekly limit?
  • You mentioned you have more than 20 filter criteria, can you create a separate smart list with the same filters and see if that is returning the data?
  • How many of these records are unsubscribed, Email Invalid, Email suspended?