Email Scheduling at different time zones

Debroop_Garai
Level 2

Email Scheduling at different time zones

Hi there,

Was wondering if we have any solution in Marketo of sending a same email to different time zones.

e.g. I want to send a mail to all countries at 11 am in their respective time zones. How do i achieve that? Do we have any predefined function in marketo to get to that?

Many thanks in advance!!

5 REPLIES 5
Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Email Scheduling at different time zones

Hi Debroop,

There's no predefined function, but you could do something like this and you wouldn't need multiple campaigns.

pastedImage_0.png

Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

Adding to Darrell Alfonso​'s suggestion - consider the time zone which is setup in your instance. If time zone setup in admin is EST, the first send should be for EST region. Another challenge is to schedule the send in a way which also considers the behind/ahead time zones. For example, if EST is your time zone, there would be more time zones you would want to send the email before sending them to EST regions - which could result in scheduling an email send earlier than what would have been expected.

Darrell_Alfons2

ah very good point

Devraj_Grewal

Debroop,

Also vote for the idea here:

Debroop_Garai
Level 2

Thanks to all. I am currently using a combination of Darrrel Alfonso & Balkar Singh's recommendation and it works well.

"Time Math" is definitely the most important factor.

Cheers!!