SOLVED

Re: Email Program Dashboard - Why 2 numbers/rates?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Program Dashboard - Why 2 numbers/rates?

Can anyone explain to me why 2 rates/numbers appear for some of the metrics (e.g. click to open, clicks, unsubscribes)? See picture below

User-added image
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

That higher number was the "highest" that the number was in the process of sending the campaign. Seems weird to me too...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

That higher number was the "highest" that the number was in the process of sending the campaign. Seems weird to me too...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting. Do you know Marketo's reasoning behind showing that? Is there some marketing insight we're supposed to be able to pull from knowing the highest number in the process of sending the campaign vs. the final number/rate?
John_Westley
Level 4

I'm curious about this too!

Could the two numbers have to do with the A/B test? The first being the designated sample size and the second being the whole group?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen the same thing in programs that don't have an A/B test so I'm pretty sure that's not it. Highest at any point during campaign is a really strange (and seemingly useless) metric. Hmmm....
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi- This one shouldn't be marked as solved quite yet.
The answer is on 
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000LGcRCAW and that's a "zoomed" view because the numbers are so low that Marketo zooms in to help show you more clearly. 

0EM50000000S2wM.jpg