Email Program Dashboard - A/B Test View showing different numbers than email performance report

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Program Dashboard - A/B Test View showing different numbers than email performance report

For a recent send, the numbers in the A/B Test View (in the program dashboard) were drastically different than the email performance and email link performance reports. Does anyone have any idea why that might be the case?

2 REPLIES 2
Sujatha_Vutla
Level 5

Re: Email Program Dashboard - A/B Test View showing different numbers than email performance report

Hi Becky O'Connor

If I am not wrong the dashboard will shows result of particular scheduled time between send test and send winner. Where as email performance report shows even after the schedule who ever opens the email that shows on email performance report. We can set the date for email performance report but we can not set the particular time. That is the reason you are getting different results.

Please if I am wrong anyone can correct me.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email Program Dashboard - A/B Test View showing different numbers than email performance report

Hi Sujatha Vutla​,

Thank you for your response! That makes sense and checks out when I look at the numbers.

Best,

Becky