Email Program: Can I Change A/B Test if No Winner?

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Program: Can I Change A/B Test if No Winner?

I just set up my first Email Program and did a subject line test to 10% of the audience. Well it turns out that both of the subject lines were "losers." They were duds...So I'd like to send the remaining 90% something else.

I had set the A/B test for me to manually pick a winner, but I don't see a way for me to change the Subject Line at all to send to the remaining 90%.

What's the best way to send the remainder of the list an email with a different subject line and ensure they don't get an email with either of the original 2 subjects? I can unapprove the program, but then what?

Thanks!
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Email Program: Can I Change A/B Test if No Winner?

You can make a smart campaign, in which you can add the smart list for all 100% (can be the  similar way you defined a smart list in the email program), and then add the filter "Not was sent Email" to send your desired email. You can clone your email and edit it's subject, and send the cloned (subject changed) email for the rest 90%
(Make sure that you Use ALL filters in the smart list)

Hope this hepls!