SOLVED

Email Performance Report Help

Go to solution
AJ_Navarro
Level 2

Email Performance Report Help

I am creating an email report based off of leads I'v pulled in from ZoomInfo. My question is the email numbers show that over 8k emails have been sent when only 6k Zoominfo Leads exist in my marketo database.  What am I overlooking ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Email Performance Report Help

The total is not the number of unique leads, it's obviously additive. You can run individual reports for each email, that will show that none of them can go over the total # of leads.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

You have to be more explicit about the parameters of your report vs. the Smart List you're using to compare. This can't be answered in a vacuum.

6K leads of course doesn't mean you can only have sent 1 email to each of them.

AJ_Navarro
Level 2

This is how I currently have it set up. I want to view the email performance for anyone that "Lead Source Detail" as "ZoomInfo". Other than that the set up tab consists of a date range of Quarter 1 with the selection of all emails sent out this year. The bottom picture shows the number of sends and deliveries. I am not understanding where the 8k is coming from. Is it possible these leads have been sent the email more than once ? Is there a better way to set this report up?  

Screen Shot 2020-03-16 at 2.23.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-16 at 2.23.57 PM.png

SanfordWhiteman

The total is not the number of unique leads, it's obviously additive. You can run individual reports for each email, that will show that none of them can go over the total # of leads.