Re: Email Marketing Benchmark Study

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Email Marketing Benchmark Study

I'm conducting a Marketo email marketing benchmark study that hopes to establish some benchmarks amongst Marketo users on email performance, email creation, email process and team structure.

Would love it if you have 5 minutes if you could participate: 2017 Marketo Email Marketing Benchmark Report Survey

Many thanks in advance! If you complete the survey we will make sure you email you a copy of the report when it's complete.

Cheers!

Tags (1)
12 REPLIES 12
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Just took it, happy to help.

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Thanks Devraj!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filling out now.

Suggestion - Have the survey respondent start the email performance report (all-time) prior to starting the survey - my report took about 15 minutes to run

I added some comments to the survey as well.  Thanks for doing this.

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Hey Eric,

Thanks for participating and leaving such great feedback in the survey. Much appreciated! I know for people with large databases who send lots of emails that email performance report can take a while to load. Good idea to give people a heads up to run that first.

Chris_Johnston
Level 8

Thanks for doing this Pierce. Look forward to seeing the results.

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Thanks Chris - we're going to leave the benchmark open for the next week or so and then compile all the data. So far we've got a great data set and I think it will be really interesting to see the results!

Douglas_Meierdi
Level 2

Just took it - looking forward to the results.

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Awesome! Thanks Doug. We are going through the data now and are in the process of preparing the report. It should be ready shortly.

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Hey everyone!

This took us way longer than we hoped to pull it together, but the report is available for download here.

Thanks to everyone who filled out the survey!

Cheers!