SOLVED

Re: Email Link Performance Report is not congruent with Viewing Qualified People

Go to solution
Nate_Deacon
Level 2

Email Link Performance Report is not congruent with Viewing Qualified People

My email link performance report is telling me that I had 30 people click (see image below) on the "mailto:parker@ali-inc" link in the past 12 months. When I build my Smart List so I can see who specifically clicked on the link, and then click View Qualified People, no names/contacts show up. Am I doing something wrong? Can someone explain this for me?

pastedImage_1.pngpastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jessica_Meyers_
Level 2

Re: Email Link Performance Report is not congruent with Viewing Qualified People

Hey Nate - If you change the ;link constraint to "starts with" and delete everything after the comma do you get any records? 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Nate,

Did you make sure for selecting the specific link, that you clicked the green "+" sign and searched for the link in the left navigation? If you manually typed in the link, it may not work.

Jessica_Meyers_
Level 2

Hey Nate - If you change the ;link constraint to "starts with" and delete everything after the comma do you get any records? 

Nate_Deacon
Level 2

Yep that worked! Thanks Jessica.

Jessica_Meyers_
Level 2

Awesome. Probably due to a slight difference in the way you were entering it vs Marketo was storing the value. "is" as the operator has to be an EXACT Match. Its the best to use to reduce system processing time - but when its not returning results I always try being a little more insclusive with my logic. Glad that worked!