Re: Email Link Performance Report Question

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Link Performance Report Question

I am creating a email link performance report on newsletter emails. Under start list tab,  I use click link in the email and selected the emails. However it appears to me the results/reports contain more than the emails i defined. I am wondering if the date of activity under the set up tab overwrite the defintion of the smart list. for example, the reports show the email that was not on the smart list but with activity happened during the time period set up for date of activity. 

Thanks,
Vivian
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Vivian, someone may have clicked on a link in the emails that you're specifying, AND other emails that you aren't specifying in your smart list -- but have included in your report setup.

The best thing to do would be go to the Setup tab of the report, and select only the emails that you want to see the links from. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dory, 

The setup tab contains two items "date of activity" and "Export Rows Available", how to select/define the emails to show on the setup tab. 

Thanks,
Vivian
Matt_Stone2
Level 9

Below those you should see "Filters" and be able to select the emails. See screenshots below:

0EM50000000T3yH.png

0EM50000000T3yM.png
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Matt and Dory for your help. The email filter works.  Vivian