Email Invalid field reset?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Email Invalid field reset?

If you are using the customer engagement engine, then Marketo will do so automatically.  If you are using standard smart campaigns, you will have to build out a separete set of campaigns (because you can not insert someone half way through the flow).
Conor_Fitzpatri
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I am trying to implement  the flow Graham mentioned:

Smart List:
  • Trigger - Data Value Changes: Email Address
  • Filter - Email Invalid: is true
Flow:
  • Change Data Value: email invalid -> false
Schedule:
  • run flow every time

However, my flow will not save the step, Change Data Value: email invalid -> false. I select false, let the smart campaign save and when I refresh the page, the value field is blank.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,

Conor

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same issue as Conor and just noticed it. The campaign has been running for awhile and had very few members, but for those members the "rollback" to false did not occur since the false data value is not saving.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Conor_Fitzpatri
Level 6

Whitney,

I believe I deleted the flow step and then re-added it to make it save. I'm sorry to say I forgot exactly how I fixed this, but will let you know if I remember.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Conor!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there anyway to reset the email address that was marked invalid from a hard bounce? We have a number of email addresses that are correct, but marked 'invalid' because of a hard bounce. SPAM filter???