SOLVED

Email Campaign "Waiting to Run"

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Campaign "Waiting to Run"

Hi.  I am new to Marketo.  I set up an email campaign that was supposed to run this morning at 9:00 am mountain time, which came and went with no email being sent.  Around 9:30 am, I unapproved the campaign the approved it with a new send time of 10:00 am.  Again, nothing happened.  Has anyone experienced this before, and is there something I should look to see if I did wrong?  I have sent several test email campaigns prior to this and they all worked fine.

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bruce_Jeffers
Level 4

Re: Email Campaign "Waiting to Run"

Two things off the top of my head:

1. Did you approve the actual email, as well as the program?

2. You may want to go into your Admin profile and double-check your Time Zone. See if you're using Daylight or Standard time, because your system setting will make a difference in the time that your programs run.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bruce_Jeffers
Level 4

Two things off the top of my head:

1. Did you approve the actual email, as well as the program?

2. You may want to go into your Admin profile and double-check your Time Zone. See if you're using Daylight or Standard time, because your system setting will make a difference in the time that your programs run.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Bruce!  I assumed Marketo would automatically update the time zone between Standard and Daylight.  I think that may have been the problem.
Bruce_Jeffers
Level 4

No, unfortunately for some people it did not automatically adjust -- myself included  😞

It was a pain to manually change my time zone and then also update all my programs by 1 hour.  But now I know to look for this  when the time changes again later this year.