Re: Email Blast published to Sales Insight

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Blast published to Sales Insight

HI ... When I publish an email blast to Sales Insight, where do I find it on the SI dashboard? Cannot find it. Want to be able to direct sales team to send a one-off email using the blast. 
thanks. 
Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You cannot send emails from the SI dashboard.  You can select the Send Marketo Email function in Lead/Contact records, views and search results only.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Elliott... I actually found out how to send - go to Sales Insight and Actions - Send Marketo email.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad you found out how to send the emails.  Sorry for my misunderstanding.  "SI daashboard" typically refers to the Marketo Sales Insight tab in SFDC.  Within a Lead/Contact record this is typically referred to as the "Sales Insight section".  The subtle difference can be confusing.  The Sales Insight for the Sales Team help article has some great info about this, which we use this in our sales training.
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks very much ... that link is helpful! 
Anonymous
Not applicable

elliott- one last question please.

For the instruction for 'Sales Insight for the Sales Team', does Marketo have a PDF? Sales would need to sign in to Marketo to see the content. Alternatively I copied/pasted it into an email but it doesn't look right.

Thanks. 
Carla 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Below and to the right of help article titles is a Print button.  If you have a PDF Printer such as BullZip (free) or Adobe installed on your machine select it and voila - you have a perfect PDF of the help article!

0EM50000000Qt2L.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable

The help article has links to two resources that may not be active if you use a free PDF Printer tool, so you may want to provide these to your sales team separately (they don't require logging into Marketo).
Also you may want to print out the the following help articles about using the email and other features in Sales insight and its Outlook Add-in for your team.
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is extremely valuable... thank you very much!