SOLVED

Re: Email Analysis - heat grid report?

Go to solution
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Email Analysis - heat grid report?

So 'What's new' tells me that the email analysis and heat grid stuff should be available to me by using revenue explorer. I won't say RE is my strong suit but does anyone know how to create the fancy grid like this one? https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000L9bb
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kimi_Heskett1

Guess I'm not alone on this confusion. I want that heat map! 🙂

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same question and would love to hear the recommendations as well!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too - it seems like there is no "Email - Performance Details" report type available.  In fact this morning I created a new Email Performance report in the Analytics tab just in case I misunderstood and this new feature was inside of it, but the report displays an "Error running report" message, but an older version of the report with the same Setup and Smart List works fine :0(
Kimi_Heskett1

Guess I'm not alone on this confusion. I want that heat map! 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also looked for this report and couldn't find it. Maybe they're slowly rolling it out?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kim is right.  We're rolling out Email Analysis in phases during April and May.  We're migrating all your 2012 email data, so that you have existing data to start with.

Here is the link to the April release article:  https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000L9ZLCA0
Anonymous
Not applicable

TJ, the help article says it will be rolled out starting in April and April is almost over and this feature is now listed in the What's New page of Marketo, but the help article it links to is cryptic at best.  That's why we are a bit confused about it.  Does "rolling out in phases" mean that its functionality is going to be be rolled out in pieces or does it mean that some users will get it before others?  If in its functionality will be released in pieces, can you describe what those pieces will be and when they will come out?  Will there be a more details added to the help article on this feature?  Will you also migrate our 2013 email data as well?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the feedback, Elliot.  The feature as a whole will be rolled out in phases, i.e. some customers will have Email Analysis sooner than others.  2013 email data will also be migrated.

I'll provide your comments to our Docs team and make this clearer.

5/9 UPDATE:  The documentation has been updated.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Everyone - has anyone got access to this feature as yet? I am still waiting 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Adele,

According to our records, Email Analysis was enabled in your subscription.  Please contact support if you still can't see it.

TJ