Email Add-in for Office 365 Outlook?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email Add-in for Office 365 Outlook?

We use Outlook in Office 365 so I'd like to install the Sales Insight email add-in there but cannot find anything in the documentation or the community regarding Office 365. Does anyone know if this is possible?

If not, I have Outlook for Mac 2011 but it appears that Outlook for Mac is not supported either. Does anyone know of a workaround?

Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5
John_Clark1
Level 10

Re: Email Add-in for Office 365 Outlook?

Hi Carolyn,

If you have the local version of 365 you can use the Outlook 2013 download.  If you're using purely 365 online though, there isn't anyway to integrate this.

You'll also need to be sure to get the correct version (32-bit or 64-bit) for the version of 365 you're using.  You'd want to ask your IT team if you're not able to easily find the version info in the "Help" or "About" sections of the program.

John

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks John. I just installed a local version but I'm on a Mac so it sounds like it probably won't work unfortunately. I'm going to give it a try anyway once I figure out which version I have, 32-bit or 64-bit.

Thanks for your help.

Carolyn

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Carolyn, did you ever figure out a workaround? I'm in the same boat as you are... Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Sheila

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any update on this? I am also using a Mac and would like to test this. It seems silly that Marketo still doesn't support Outlook for Mac.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's actually Microsoft that doesn't support plugins for Outlook on Mac, nothing Marketo can do about that unfortunately.