Re: Email 2.0 - Some modules don't copy/show in text view

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email 2.0 - Some modules don't copy/show in text view

The headline sums it up pretty well. Some of the modules i have created using email 2.0 do not copy/show in text view.

Has anyone encountered this issue, If so were you able to resolve it and how?

7 REPLIES 7
Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

Hi Andy,

Could you confirm Copy to HTML/Automatically update was selected while creating the email?

Thanks

Balkar

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Balkar,

I can confirm that the option box for 'Automagically copy from HTML' is selected.

And when i unselect it and then click on Copy from HTML button, the module is still not being copied to text.

Balkar_Singh
Level 9 - Champion

Hi Andy,

I would recommend contacting support - the text version must be shown if Automatically Copy from HTML is selected.

Looking for more thoughts,

Balkar

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Balkar,

If i dont hear from anyone else in the next couple of days, i will escalate it to support. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Was this ever figured out for you? We are having the same issue now. Some of the modules won't copy over to the text portion of the email. Was wondering what you did to fix it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Old post, but I also have this same problem. I have a module-based email template that doesn't carry any text over to a text only version. Pretty frustrating! @Marcy Chandler did you ever find an answer to this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

This was never fixed on my side. I've had to manually copy text versions of emails forever. How about you?