SOLVED

Effects of Program Status Change on Default Program v. Email Program

Go to solution
jleskar
Level 1

Effects of Program Status Change on Default Program v. Email Program

Hi All - 

I have a Default Email Program (briefcase icon). In this Default Email Program, I have an Email Program (mailbox icon) that is dedicated to an A/B test for two emails to Audience 1. 

In this same Default Email Program, I have a Smart Campaign that is sending a single email (NOT part of the A/B test), to Audience 2. In setting up the flow for this Smart Campaign, I need to "Change Program Status" to "Sent."

My question is: does that Change Program Status to Sent ONLY APPLY to the recipients of that single email to Audience 2? Or, does it also change the status of folks in the A/B test in the separate Email Program because it's technically part of the same program? 

Thanks,

Josh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Re: Effects of Program Status Change on Default Program v. Email Program

It should only apply to the specific program listed in the left half of the Change Program Status flow step - it won't by default also change the status of the sub-program. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Rachel_Noble
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

It should only apply to the specific program listed in the left half of the Change Program Status flow step - it won't by default also change the status of the sub-program. 

jleskar
Level 1

Thank you! I didn't realize I could select the specific nested program, so the fact that it is a separate option makes me believe you are indeed correct 🙂 

Really appreciate it!