SOLVED

Re: Editing emails mid-campaign?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Editing emails mid-campaign?

We have a 6-email campaign that will span 6 weeks (yep, one per week).  But I only have the first 2 emails from our design group.  Can I put templates in place of the last 4 and edit as I get them?

TIA,

Anne

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Anne,

This question belongs to the Products  section. Marketing central is for generic marketing topics. Read here to learn more and move it to products.

Then the answer is absolutely Yes.

But, you will not be able to place empty "send email" flow steps in the flow, because this would cause an error. Therefore, you will need to approve a first (even if it's empty) version of each email in order to be able to place them in the flow.

-Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Anne,

This question belongs to the Products  section. Marketing central is for generic marketing topics. Read here to learn more and move it to products.

Then the answer is absolutely Yes.

But, you will not be able to place empty "send email" flow steps in the flow, because this would cause an error. Therefore, you will need to approve a first (even if it's empty) version of each email in order to be able to place them in the flow.

-Greg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

But be very careful with this: I have too often seen situations where the emails had not been completed in due time, resulting to wrong version being sent.

If the scheduling of your emails is 1 every week, same day of the week and same hour, I would recommend that you use an engagement program, rather than a regular flow. You will be able to activate the content on each week one by one when they are really ready.

-Greg

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi again Anne,

Pls mark it as answered.

-Greg