Re: Editing Landing Training Template

Anonymous
Not applicable

Editing Landing Training Template

I am trying to edit LP Training Tempalte in order to use it for a campagin. Where do I go to edit the header? Need to delete Marketo logo, etc. Thanks. 
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Nicole_Mossinge
Level 7

Here is a great article that walks you through the steps better than I can describe them here:
http://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000Kyt8CAC

You might also find this interesting:
http://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KysnCAC
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Nicole. Yes, I have already been working in that area. I am not able to find code to edit the header or the footer. For example, there is a markeo logo in the header and marketo promotional copy in the footer. Neither is available for editing, they must be contained somewhere else....
Nicole_Mossinge
Level 7

Do you have any other landing page templates?

You could copy the HTML from the landing page template you normally use, and paste it in place of the Marketo branded template code.

Of you could clone the landing page and select a different template while cloning. In this case, you need to make sure you update all references to the landing page, e.g. the link from your email to the page, and the references in your campaing smart lists.
Anonymous
Not applicable

It has been years since we intially setup this instance, so I have no remaining traces of the original marketo landing pages. But if you share a link I can point out where the offending items are.  In reality, if you want to do it yourself, open google Chrome and right click on the logo and say inspect element. That will zoom in to the specific code that controls that item. Most likely it's a background image in the css. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot to all of you for the help. In the meantime, we went ahead and had our Marketo consultant just build a custom landing page template.

A Marketo newbie, this was my first time getting help fomr the Marketo community, and I am impressed by the responsivemess of everyone. I am sure I will be back soon! 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Remy, this is definitely a friendly community. I get so much benefit out of helping others here. To think through the struggles of someone else helps me shed light on my own struggles. I often find that reading other's problems helps me solve problems I didn't know existed. I certainly have gotten more out of this community than I've ever given it.