SOLVED

Edit Formatting for Content Ai in Emails

Go to solution
Highlighted

Edit Formatting for Content Ai in Emails

I'm wondering if anyone has edited the formatting for Content Ai in Emails?

I understand that you can choose from the 8 different layouts per the product docs (Enable Content-AI in Emails - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation). However, I'm hoping to be able to change things like the font, button color, etc. When I enable an image for Content Ai, the font particularly changes to a pretty awful one that I'm hoping to overwrite. I've attached a screenshot of the enabled image vs. the preview/sample.

I'm also aware of the way to customize the rich media bar, which we have done on our website per these instructions: http://developers.marketo.com/javascript-api/web-personalization/rich-media-recommendation/

Hoping to find guidance on how to do similar formatting for Content Ai in Emails.

Appreciate any guidance anyone can offer!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Edit Formatting for Content Ai in Emails

I finally went direct to support, and I learned that this is not possible at this time.

Per Marketo Support:

At this time for emails they cannot be beyond what is available. This is, however, on the roadmap for a feature to be added. They are downloaded as images that are generated on server so even CSS cannot be used to modify them at this time.  I do know the product manager is aware and looking at adding it, but there's not any timeline for it, I spoke to him personally a while back when I had another customer ask about this.

If you want to vote on this, idea is here:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Edit Formatting for Content Ai in Emails

I finally went direct to support, and I learned that this is not possible at this time.

Per Marketo Support:

At this time for emails they cannot be beyond what is available. This is, however, on the roadmap for a feature to be added. They are downloaded as images that are generated on server so even CSS cannot be used to modify them at this time.  I do know the product manager is aware and looking at adding it, but there's not any timeline for it, I spoke to him personally a while back when I had another customer ask about this.

If you want to vote on this, idea is here:

View solution in original post