SOLVED

Easter Eggs

Go to solution
Nora_Slattery3
Level 4

Easter Eggs

I saw this idea http://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000IxG2AAK and it made me laugh. It made me wonder if Marketo had any funky little easter eggs or in jokes?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Easter Eggs

You can quickly create ASCII character art using the ASCII Generator (thanks to Jason Long for the link). 

There is a great Easter Egg that Cheryl Chavez recently shared  in the Best use of Marketo for practical jokes? discussion (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+M) :0)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

0EM50000000QrVz.jpg

Like this? 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adam, I like your sense of humor. The ASCII line art reminds me my roots in mainframes and Unix terminals.

I use terminal windows on a daily basis (Linux, Mac OS X and BSD). However I have to admit I lost the skills to create good looking drawings.  Fair play to you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

hahah, but your congratulations are misdirected. That is live in the source of Marketo, not my own creation. 🙂 You can see it by opening Marketo and then viewing the source code.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can quickly create ASCII character art using the ASCII Generator (thanks to Jason Long for the link). 

There is a great Easter Egg that Cheryl Chavez recently shared  in the Best use of Marketo for practical jokes? discussion (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+M) :0)