SOLVED

Dynamics CRM Connector

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamics CRM Connector

I have enabled Dynamics CRM connector in Marketo, "Validate Sync Set-up" is all green. I am expecting a new lead created in Marketo to sync to CRM and vice a versa. This is not happneing. Am I missing anything? Additionally. I want to sync only qualified leads to CRM. How can I achieve this? Is there any documentation apart form the Marketo docs?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Dynamics CRM Connector

Hi Rohit,

Leads created in Marketo do not sync automatically to the CRM. You need to fire a "sync with Dynamics" flow step. You can do it manually on your lead or in a smart campaign. This is what enables you to control which leads flow to the CRM: you will be able to filter the smart campaigns that push leads to the CRM so that only your qualified leads qualify for the campaign.

Please note the opposite flow is automatic : any lead created in MSD will flow to Marketo.

-Greg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
John_Clark1
Level 10

Hi Rohit,

Is the lead creation getting written to the Marketo log in Dynamics?  Does the user creating the lead have the Marketo Sync User role?

John

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Rohit,

Leads created in Marketo do not sync automatically to the CRM. You need to fire a "sync with Dynamics" flow step. You can do it manually on your lead or in a smart campaign. This is what enables you to control which leads flow to the CRM: you will be able to filter the smart campaigns that push leads to the CRM so that only your qualified leads qualify for the campaign.

Please note the opposite flow is automatic : any lead created in MSD will flow to Marketo.

-Greg