Dynamically Change Landing Page Heigth based on Progressive Profiling Form Heigth

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamically Change Landing Page Heigth based on Progressive Profiling Form Heigth

Hey team,

I have a landing page that has a progressive profiling form on it. This form changes in length depending on how many questions they have asked previously. I have noticed that my form exceeds the length of my landing page at some stages of the progressive profiling. I was wondering, is there a fix to allow the landing page to dynamically change its height based on the length of the form?

Thanks,
Dex
Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dynamically Change Landing Page Heigth based on Progressive Profiling Form Heigth

This could be done with some custom Javascript where you check the form fields that are visible and then change some of the CSS on the page to extend it out. It might be a little complex, but it should be possible.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dynamically Change Landing Page Heigth based on Progressive Profiling Form Heigth

You can also try a 2 column form. You just need to add a script to the Template or to the page using Custom HTML.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dex,

If you've got some JS chops, you could try to use this code: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5541115/set-div-height-using-jquery-stretch-div-height

Marketo's funky treatment of the DOM may prevent this from working, but it's worth a shot.