SOLVED

Dynamic Web Form Element Question

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamic Web Form Element Question

Hello Marketo Community,

I'm new to Marketo and had a question about web form creation.

If I had a "select" dropdown field on a web form in which someone picked their favorite professional sports league (IE: NFL, MLB, MLB, MLS)...is there a way to have a secondary drop-down/select option open up based on which league they picked in which they can pick their favorite team from that league? I'm having trouble seeing how if you pick one of the values from the first selection field (league) where a second selection field would then make itself available to pick what team you root for from that league.

Thank you in advance!

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dynamic Web Form Element Question

Mike StoicoMike StoicoMike Stocker

Welcome to Marketo! A few things.

- I moved your post to the Products section where product related questions get answered

- Check out our Getting Started​ section or Resources for Newbies

- I see you have two Marketo accounts. Can you let us know which is your primary one by adding the word 'Primary' next to your job title. See Scott K. Wilder​ 's title as an example

Enjoy the Marketo experience

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mike StoicoMike StoicoMike Stocker

Welcome to Marketo! A few things.

- I moved your post to the Products section where product related questions get answered

- Check out our Getting Started​ section or Resources for Newbies

- I see you have two Marketo accounts. Can you let us know which is your primary one by adding the word 'Primary' next to your job title. See Scott K. Wilder​ 's title as an example

Enjoy the Marketo experience

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Mike, it's not so good for getting help if you mark the question as solved just because the question was moved!

What you want are Visibility Rules (VRs).  You can configure them in Form Editor and read about them in the docs and community posts.