SOLVED

Re: Dynamic Success Landing Page

Go to solution
Jason_Munk1
Level 1

Dynamic Success Landing Page

Hey there! We want to provide a different coupon code to contacts based on where they came from (referring url) after a form submission - ie LinkedIn, Facebook, Community, etc. 

We have utms setup to capture the referrer upon form submit. I've setup the segmentation, a snippet, the dynamic content with the different coupon codes, and put that on a success page. The form is setup to follow up with the success page once the form is filled out. The issue is, the processes to update the segmentation are slower than the follow-up page is served and therefore the contact gets the wrong coupon code.

Is there another way to provide the code dynamically upon form fill outside of the segmentation / snippet way without sending an email?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Just use choices in the Thank You Page (Form Editor » Form Settings » Settings » Thank You Page). You can switch the URL based on submitted form values.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Just use choices in the Thank You Page (Form Editor » Form Settings » Settings » Thank You Page). You can switch the URL based on submitted form values.

Jason_Munk1
Level 1

Got it...So I would just need to create multiple pages...makes sense. I should have thought of that.