Dynamic/Redirect TY page based on whether they are a lead or contact (embed forms) on form submission

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamic/Redirect TY page based on whether they are a lead or contact (embed forms) on form submission

Hey guys, we have embed forms right now for a campaign we are running (to push javascript on form submission). However, for any customers that may stumble upon this form and submit their information, I'd like to route them to a separate Thank You page which then alerts their Account Manager for a follow up call.

Since this is an embed code, there are already limitations here and on top of that, very few of our merchants are cookie'd.

There are a few ways in terms of logic I feel like this could be implemented, but I'm not sure how to go about doing so within the limitations of Marketo itself:

1) If SFDC Type = Contact, route them to another page

2) If email address is within a smartlist that has all of our active customer emails on it, route them to another page

Has anyone done something similar?

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dynamic/Redirect TY page based on whether they are a lead or contact (embed forms) on form submission

Yes, this would need to be done via API or hidden fields that are pre populated, as I don;t think the form data would be processed fast enough to make the transition in real time.