Dynamic Email creation/send in multiple languages

Harun_Pinto
Level 2

Dynamic Email creation/send in multiple languages

Hi everyone ,

I would like to know the steps to follow creating/sending a multiple language version of an e-mail campaign that will be distributed sending to the list based on "preferred language" choice entered for each contact. In other words the email (title & content ) will be delivered to each contact in the list based on their "Preferred Language"

Can anyone help me on this?

Thanking in advance

HP

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dynamic Email creation/send in multiple languages

If you have separate email for the languages, you can send the email using "Add Choice" in the Send Email flow step. Just select If "Preferred Language" is French send email X and so on.

Alternatively, if you have set up a Preferred Language segmentation for your database, you could use dynamic content for the email title & content.

I've done both, just depends on the email scenario

Harun_Pinto
Level 2

Thanks for the guidance.I have the "preferred language" segmentation in my dB Where can I find more on dynamic content creation for the email title & content?

Thanks in advance

Anonymous
Not applicable

Harun Pinto​ here's a Marketo help article on dynamic content for email: Using Dynamic Content in a Email - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can also leverage segmentations and use dynamic content within a single email.  Create a segmentation on "preferred language" and then use this to define the appropriate content for each segment. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

I have a question when it comes to dynamic content with multi-languages emails. As an example, if our German Sales nurture track is longer (2 more emails), than the english one, e.g the default version. What should I consider doing? Build separate track?

Thanks

Harun_Pinto
Level 2

Hi ,

Dynamic multilingual email sends are set up according to their “Preferred language” value that the lead have in our database and default english (or another language that one can set).So another track needs to be created in case you want to switch languages in nurturing in my opinion.

BR