SOLVED

Dynamic Content Email Segmented by Countries?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dynamic Content Email Segmented by Countries?

Is it possible to creat an email with dynamic content for countries? One step lower than the shown regions.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Dynamic Content Email Segmented by Countries?

You would need to set up a segmentation where the segments represent the indivdual countries.

Then these will be available for selection when you apply dynamic content to an email.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

You would need to set up a segmentation where the segments represent the indivdual countries.

Then these will be available for selection when you apply dynamic content to an email.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have this set up currently. Within each of your segments you'll have the Country filter. Works great for dynamic content within our emails, definitely simplifies the process down to one email instead of multiple.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been requested to set up a Country segmentation for a customer, but he wants us to include all 240-ish countries in a list he provided. I read in the instructions that you can have "up to 100" segments in a segmentation. Is that correct? I don't want to test that out by entering 101, only to find out that it won't work 🙂 Is there a better way to be able to get a report on countries? Also, we're hooking up to an SFDC campaign, not sure if that changes things. I'm pretty new to segmentation, so any direction is appreciated!