Re: Duplicate MQL Alerts to my BDRs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Duplicate MQL Alerts to my BDRs

I was wondering if anyone has any insights or has experienced this before. Throughout our Smart Campaign that runs our alerts to the BDRs, sometimes it sends duplicate alerts out. This isn't always the case though. Mostly it's correct, but sometimes we get the duplicate alerts sending out.

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 10.01.14 AM.png

20 REPLIES 20
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

We'll need to see the details (screenshots) of your smart campaign to diagnose.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Smart List:

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 10.30.07 AM.png

Flow:

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 10.30.15 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 10.30.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 10.31.00 AM.png

Dan_Stevens_

What about the SCHEDULE tab - can leads qualify for this only once, every time, etc.?

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's it's current setup.

Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 10.44.37 AM.png

Dan_Stevens_

Since the activity that triggers this is occurring 3 days prior, please include a detail view of the activity log from Aug. 18.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you want the activity log of the entire smart campaign from Aug 18th till now? Like from the members tab?

ps: thanks for the help here.

Dan_Stevens_

I'm just looking for the activity log for Aug. 18 for any activity that may have triggered this smart campaign.  Similar to what you included in your OP, just for the 18th.  Including the results for Aug. 18 (from the RESULTS tab of the smart campaign) might be helpful as well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, here are some results from the 18th. The issue is the Alert Reminder where the duplicate alerts get sent. Screen Shot 2017-08-21 at 11.29.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-21 at 11.29.45 AM.png

Dan_Stevens_

Hmm, something's not right here, but I can't seem to pinpoint what's causing this.  Very odd that the same/duplicate alerts are being sent to the same person at the same time.  Might be worth opening a ticket with Support.  And when you do, reference this post in the community.