SOLVED

Drupal Web Personalisation

Go to solution
Franky_Ruyssch2
Level 4

Drupal Web Personalisation

Hi,

we would like to start implementing web personalization via Marketo into our Drupal Website.

I know you can send personalized content from Marketo towards a container with a specific id in Drupal.

But are there other possible implementations?

e.g. use tags on your drupal backend, and only send tags from Marketo to Drupal, and handle the rest in Drupal?

e.g. work with drupal node id's in the Marketo personalised content?

Regards

Franky Ruysschaert
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Syrus_Behbehani
Marketo Employee

Re: Drupal Web Personalisation

Hello, Franky. Hope you are well. 

Marketo Web Personalization is a Targeting & Personalization platform that helps you engage thousands of prospects on your web site in real-time based on who they are and what they do. It is a very advanced feature that can bring much value to your marketing campaigns when best practices are executed. 

I will provide a link below that is a guide to all things Web Personalization - from understanding Web Personalization to getting started with Web Personalization within your Marketo Instance  

https://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Web+Personalization

Best, 

Syrus 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Syrus_Behbehani
Marketo Employee

Re: Drupal Web Personalisation

Hello, Franky. Hope you are well. 

Marketo Web Personalization is a Targeting & Personalization platform that helps you engage thousands of prospects on your web site in real-time based on who they are and what they do. It is a very advanced feature that can bring much value to your marketing campaigns when best practices are executed. 

I will provide a link below that is a guide to all things Web Personalization - from understanding Web Personalization to getting started with Web Personalization within your Marketo Instance  

https://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Web+Personalization

Best, 

Syrus