Re: Drop ship direct mail vendor

Anonymous
Not applicable

Drop ship direct mail vendor

Chello,

Does anyone know of a vendor who can create hand written notes, take care of packaging and sending swag packages out to customers and prospects?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Carlyn

6 REPLIES 6
Erin_Olsen2
Level 3

HI Carlyn,

I have used Print For Less at my previous company. They have a pretty nice integration with Marketo. The set-up was cheap (from what I remember). The printing is actually not that inexpensive (despite their name) but it was great quality and they were really flexible with us. I don't believe they do hand written cards. I implemented it at my previous company and it was pretty fun to get creative with the possibilities. We had them stock printed books, swag, and higher-end mailers/gifts for target accounts. I wrote a blog post about our program last year - might still be relevant for you... http://www.responsecapture.com/campaign-optimization/print-marketing-automation/

As for the hand written cards, we looked at a couple of vendors at one point... but never tested it out. Can't speak to that.

Good luck!

Erin

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Erin,

Thanks! This is really helpful and will check out the vendor and see if they are what we are looking for.

Thanks,

Carlyn

Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Hey Carlyn, 

How are you?  I used Printing for Less too actually based on Erin's recommendation.  They have raised the prices in the last 2 years, they are much more of full service so if you tell them what you want to accomplish they will make suggestions of pieces, kits, and gifts.  They do have a font that is similar to hand written, and they have print on demand so you don't have to stock inventory.  A post card mailed to the US is about 71cents including postage. A card with envelope is about $2-3 depending on the type of paper.  There is a set up fee and a monthly fee on top of that. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've used a company called McMannis that offers lots of direct mail services.

Pierce_Ujjainw3
Level 9

Another vote for Printing for Less here. They are also big Marketo users so they understand a good Marketo implementation.

Erin_Olsen2
Level 3

Yeah, I don't have anything to compare PFL with (since it's the only vendor of that kind we have used) but I do remember the implementation people being super helpful and good to work with. They are based in Montana I think?

Good luck!

Erin