SOLVED

Re: Dragging an image into an email

Go to solution
Nicol_Maurer
Level 3

Dragging an image into an email

Wondering if this is only happening to me, or if there has been some update to alter this feature: I am no longer able to drag in image (using the image icon in the upper right-hand corner, next to Token) into an editable section of my email. That area is now grayed out. In the past, I had always opened up the editor and dragged it straight in. This feature is not working for me from the editor, nor by simply dragging it into the email itself. I now am forced to go find my image, grab the url and insert that way. Takes much more time--especially when i'm not always sure of the names of my files.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

5 REPLIES 5
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Nicol,

What version of the email editor are you using? Have you upgraded to V2, that was released in June?

-Greg

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

It means you are using the old text editor and old email editor! Booooooo

Anyway, there is no reason anymore to use the old text editor. The new text editor has full parity plus additional features. We are planning to fully deprecate it in the first half of 2017 and I will be adding that to the release notes next release. If you switch over, you can browse design studio directly from the "insert image" modal in the new editor.

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

This doc shows you how to change your settings:

http://docs.marketo.com/display/DOCS/Using+the+Rich+Text+Editor

Nicol_Maurer
Level 3

Thanks! I feel like I'm constantly missing updates. Most of these changes really need to be thrown into my face directly, as I'll never know until something doesn't work. Since I'm the only one at my company who works in Marketo, I only have myself to rely on for discovery.

Anonymous
Not applicable

You should get a new release email from Cheryl Chavez before each release, and Marketo adds the new features to the homepage of your Marketo instance when a new release ships. They can't do much more than that