SOLVED

Re: Doing Business in China

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doing Business in China

Hi all:

I want to deliver content and track web pages in china.  Does anyone have experience with this?  If so, what were your results and what technologies does Marketo use to ensure high performance across the Great Firewall of China?

Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Stijn_Heijthuij
Level 7

Hi Jamie,

Recently we had the same question on the forums. Find it here: Do Marketo forms work behind Chinese firewall?

There were some pretty comprehensive answers which I think will help you along quite well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Iryna_Zhuravel4
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

We've been using Marketo in China for over 3 years now, didn't have any amjor issues.

The instance might work slower over there then in the US (but it my experience it is a bit slower everywhere outside of the US anyway); sometimes when you try to click a link in Marketo email it takes a while to redirect you to the page. That's more or less all the marketo specific issues we experienced.

Stijn_Heijthuij
Level 7

Hi Jamie,

Recently we had the same question on the forums. Find it here: Do Marketo forms work behind Chinese firewall?

There were some pretty comprehensive answers which I think will help you along quite well.

Lauren_Beth
Level 6

The only thing we've noticed is when we take a form outside of a Marketo landing page in an iframe it loads much slower outside of the US, with Asia the slowest region.  We've seen load times of up to a minute.  We've resolved this by building our own forms and sending the data to Marketo or obviously using Marketo landing pages as often as possible.